Thursday, June 9, 2011

Clueless Gardener: Update


So I was real worried about starting to care about my yard. I mean, it's hard enough keeping three living things alive, but now, another thing to keep alive? Hmmmm.

But I am surprisingly not overwhelmed!

I actually got to use my mini-herb garden in two meals last week! (orange mint couscous as a side and rosemary chicken!)

(parsley, mint, cilantro &rosemary, all I can handle for now)
Mucho gratifying.

And look, here's a pic of week 1 of our grass:

Week 2:

Week 3: 

Amazing! This side of our yard was covered in dirt just a few weeks ago and LOOK! Theres something growing! I never knew how excited I could get about Yard.

I did, however, almost kill a hydrangea. Which, was depressing bc outside of my herb garden, my hydrangeas are my favorite :(

But, it's making it's way back. I'm watering all plants every day and so I'm fighting for you hydrangea, Come back to me

I'll let you know how our yard projects go survive

No comments:

Post a Comment