Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Happy Easter!

Still decorating? I needed a refresher on ideas. Even though it's only been a year, I was clueless on what to do, so I had to read some ideas again. What I really need to do is take pictures of where all our decor GOES, so that I just put it out where it belongs. (I had to label all the boxes of Christmas...but I still forget where things look the cutest...decorator's amnesia after just a year!--each and every year!)

new things I've added this year to our decor traditions:


salt-water taffy from Big Top Candy Shop on Soco


Elijah's Easter basket...$1 from goodwill...and it couldn't be more perfect for him


Target plastic bowls for candy display! All around the house. $1.50 each and can use them year-round for so many purposes!

still lovin the Easter tree from last year.


Still on my to-do list:
 (found on pinterest, no link but pretty self-explanatory)
 (picture from pinterest, no link, but I'm assuming just add a little dye!)
Chocolate-covered peep bouquet! 

I am excited for Easter this year! We kicked it off with our neighborhood Easter egg hunt



Madness


I love my neighborhood



(still celebrating :) post on why I'm excited for all boys to come )

No comments:

Post a Comment