Monday, March 5, 2012

Lately....

This past week was full of new discoveries&things I love


I'll never buy store-bought tomato sauce again! (the smell of homemade through the house is just worth it)


Cacao--the way it relieves my nausea


The way my backyard smells (amazing)


Quality time with the people we love


long-lost friend...what a great friend she is to us despite it all

                                                     
Anticipation of things to come

 Finding new friends. He won't leave the house without them ("Igger"&"Pooh")

A fun blessing (Yes, that's my husband on the bouncing ball)


Silly face


Purple flats!


 I think the adults love the play yard more than we thought (grandparents included)


Eggplant parmesan, with homemade tomato sauce and fresh cheese

Thankful for all the love in our lives

No comments:

Post a Comment