This week I'm working on...
* Our wedding album. Yes, as in 3 years post-wedding, I'm just now getting to this. And it's because I got a coupon for scrapbooking that expires this week.
I'm so glad our pictures turned out better than these
* Zumba (aerobic workout combining salsa, hip-hop and kick boxing) (I'm still deciding if we should buy the game for Xbox, any opinions?)
* Pre-cooking for Elijah's baby dedication this weekend. (Thanks AL!)
* Laughing. I may have a busy week ahead so I'm going to try to have a sense of humor. On that note, I'm re-blogging a joke found on Sb's blog :" How many new moms does it take to screw in a lightbulb? Three—one to spend all her energy researching lightbulb brands and green alternatives, then decide it's easier just to sit in the dark; one to wander around the store shopping for hours only to come home and realize she forgot to buy the lightbulb; and one to actually buy the bulb, change it, then break down in tears over how much better the other moms are doing"
* Praying for Justin. As some know, he has a big week this week. I'm in a mom's book club, and we're reading "Power of a Praying Wife". My prayer for Justin this week: Prov 3:3-4--"Bind mercy and truth around his neck and write them on the tablet of his heart so he will find favor and high esteem in the sight of God and man".